Smart Blood Sugar by Dr. Marlene Merritt
Dr. Marlene’s book is an excellent resource for managing your blood sugar without drugs.
The book can be ordered through the publisher, Primal Labs, by calling
or send an email to
Any issues with ordering the books should be directed to Primal Labs. We are proud to have partnered with Primal Labs to produce the book, and we are fully confident they will take care of you. We can’t answer any questions at our clinic with regard to the online sale of the book. We also can’t give advice to non-patients.
Click here to schedule a consultation with one of our practitioners!
Check Out All of Our Books
Our doctors have produced in-depth books to address some of the major health issues of today.
The Unbreakable Brain
by Dr. Will Mitchell, DOM, MS Nutrition
Are you worried every time you can’t remember where your car keys are? Think every time you forget a specific word that it means you have Alzheimer’s disease? There are research-proven ways to prevent AND reverse cognitive decline. More than 16 million people in the United States are currently living with cognitive impairment. You don’t have to be one of them – losing cognitive function does not have to be a part of aging. Learn how to shield your brain from cognitive decline – for life!
The Blood Pressure Solution
By Dr. Marlene Merritt, DOM, MS Nutrition
Is your blood pressure too high? I’ll show you how you can lower your blood pressure naturally and safely, without medication, once and for all.
- How to STOP your high blood pressure in its tracks, and reverse the damage it’s wreaking on your body for good without a single drug. Just by visiting your neighborhood grocery store.
- The #1 food you MUST avoid if you want to lower your blood pressure safely and naturally (HINT: It’s NOT salt, as you’ve probably been lead to believe!)
The Perfect Sleep Solution
By Dr. Marlene Merritt, DOM, MS Nutrition and Dr. Will Mitchell, DOM, MS Nutrition
Do you “dread the bed”? Is it frustrating to lay awake, knowing you need to be sleeping, and worried about how you’ll feel the next day? Or do you fall asleep just fine, but wake up 3 hours later, unable to fall back asleep? This book was designed for you. In it, you will learn:
- The difference between your mind keeping you awake, and your body’s imbalances doing it
- What the difference is between having a hard time falling asleep, and not being able to STAY asleep. Different reasons, with different solutions.
- How to get your sleep finally handled!
There’s a witticism in medicine that the five most dangerous words are “Maybe it will go away!” And insomnia can be like that. Stop putting up with insomnia and start getting to sleep… naturally.